Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mackinac Island, Michigan


I went on a lovely trip to Michigan this summer and here are a few of the beautiful things I saw. I hope you enjoy these pictures taken in Michigan. 






Frankenmuth, Michigan
A perfect German styled town with awesome places to eat and shop.
Not to mention the worlds largest Christmas store, Bonner's! You can really get lost in that place. It has so many Christmas ideas and decorations it is unbelievable! 
For those of you who are Christmas lovers....that is a store for you!


Doesn't this farm look dreamy?
Perfect sand on to walk in on Lake Huron. It felt so good on my feet. 

Lake Huron, Michigan



A frog jumped up on the screen door of our cabin. What a cute little guy.
 I think he wanted to join in on the fun.
Mackinaw Island, Michigan: "Somewhere In Time" the movie was filmed here. It is a very romantic island.









There are bike shops all over the island. Horse and bike are the only means of transportation on the island. We rented bikes and peddled around the entire island. What a view. No cars are allowed on this picturesque island. I think it makes the island a bit more cozy and friendly feeling. You have to see it to believe it.


I hope you enjoyed some of the pictures that captured my heart while I was in Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment