Sunday, June 26, 2011

1st Birthday Smash Cakes

My cute sister-in-law called and asked me if I would make SMASH CAKES for both of my nephews 1st Birthdays. I was delighted. The idea is to have a cute cake just for the 1 year old to destroy and eat! Soooooooo much fun.
This is my version of a BYU Baseball Smash Cake. It was fun to make.
I loved how this baby blue star cake turned out. I also enjoyed how my nephew really savored each bite as he grabbed handfuls of the frosting and put it in his mouth. What a fun birthday idea.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely loved both of them! They turned out wonderful and you were so gracious to do them on such short notice. You're amazing and we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I wish I could have you make my cakes, I really struggle at decorating them. I need you to give me a lesson when I come home next!

    ReplyDelete