Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Shabby Chic Headboard and Foot-board Makeover

Headboard BEFORE...
Headboard AFTER
Headboard before
 Footboard Before...


 Bedroom furniture primed and painted. So beautiful and Green! The Perfect color for a Shabby Chic little girls room. I love mixing some old furniture with a new bedspread.
This was an old canopy bed for my neighbors daughter. The furniture did not come with the canopy nor does my daughter need one. Although, I always dreamed of having one of my own when I was a little girl. The bed looks great without it. 
 The tall spindles make this bed really stand out in the room. My daughter loves it.

An added touch.
 A flower ball to hang on the spindle!

2 comments:

  1. How sweet! She's really out of her crib already? Stop her from growing up! She talked to us over Skype with Jon the other day and I couldn't believe how well she's talking - amazing!

    ReplyDelete