Monday, May 30, 2011

Large Curvy Dresser Before & After

What a find! My Mother-in-law found this beauty for me. I couldn't have asked for better bones in furniture. I knew right away that I could rescue the dresser and transform it into something I would love! Here are the before and after shots.
I kept the old knobs. I wasn't planning on it, but after a coat of Heirloom white spray paint I couldn't resist. The knobs really added the right touch to the dresser.
Here is the dresser primed with a heavy duty primer.
Here is the dresser after I was all done. I loved the results.

1 comment:

  1. MEG, I need need need you here to help me. All of our furniture now is second hand mismatched and a bit crazy. Our house is going to look all shiny and new (lots of blacks and greys and whites with then color accents) but our furniture is all various shades of brown. I have thought I could repaint them but wasn't sure if it would look nice. Advice?!!!

    ReplyDelete