Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Little Froggie

Look what the boys found tonight in the yard! I love Frogs and so do my sons. We find tiny frogs in our sprinkler boxes in the lawn. It is a treasure to see them hopping in the grass.
The kids squealed when the frog jumped off their hands and onto the Green grass.
Frogs are one of my favorite amphibians. They beat seeing snakes any day!
Does something look odd to you in this picture? Do you notice the one legged Cricket? I don't think the frog had anything to do with it nor the kids...but I do feel bad for the poor guy.
A Perfect end to a hectic day! Seeing little Froggie made me smile!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Mikey would have died! I hope you were able to convince them to let it go at the end of the day. . . there would have been many tears at this house :)

    ReplyDelete